Biotechgate Email Alerts is a feature that enables subscribers to save searches so that you will be emailed if something on a profile has been added or updated. Setting up an alert is a simple two-step process:
- Run a search according to your preferences and save the search.
- Add alerts to the saved search.
- Search for companies, management, products, technologies or financing rounds according to your preferences.
- Click on “Save Search”. A window will pop up where you can name your search, with the option to share this search with your colleagues.*
After you have saved your search, your entry will be added to the box “Saved Searches” on the left side.
The icons in the box indicate the following:
|Click this icon to delete the search (and all related alerts)|
|Click this icon to change the name of the search and its sharing options*|
|This icon appears if an alert has not been set for this search. Click to add an alert (see further down)|
|This icon appears if an alert for this search exists. Click to modify your alert|
|This icon indicates that you have not shared this search with your colleagues*|
|This icon indicates that you are currently sharing this search with your colleagues*|
|This icon indicates that a colleague shares this search with you|
|Click on this icon to see the details about the saved search.|
- Save the search that you want to receive alerts for.
- Click on the bell icon. A pop-up will open where you can customize your alert (see next screenshot).
- Choose what you want to be alerted for. You can tick as many checkboxes as you want.
- Define whether you want to receive an alert on a daily, weekly or monthly basis (alert emails will only be sent if changes occurred to the profiles on your selected profiles).
- Click the “Save” button to submit your settings. It can take a few seconds until your alert has been saved. You can change your settings anytime by clicking on the bell icon and repeating steps 2-5. Click “Delete” to remove the email alert.
- A valid subscription to Biotechgate Companies.
- The latest version of one of the following browsers (other browsers may work, but we can only guarantee the support for the following types and versions; also Java Script and Session Cookies must be enabled):
* The “share with colleagues” feature is only enabled for multiple subscriptions / site & global license