Biotechgate E-mail Alerts
Biotechgate E-mail Alerts is a feature that enables subscribers to save searches so that they will be informed by e-mail if something on a profile has been added or updated. Setting up an alert is a simple two-step process:
- Run a search according to your preferences, and save the search.
- Add alerts to the saved search.
- Do a search for companies, management, products, technologies or financing rounds according to your preferences.
- Click on “Save search”; a window will pop up where you can enter a name for the search, with the option to share this search with your colleagues.*
- After you have saved your search, an entry will be added to the box “Saved Searches” on the right side.
The icons in the box indicate the following:
|Click this icon to delete the search (and all related alerts).|
|Click this icon to change the name of the search and its sharing options. *|
|This icon appears if an alert is set for this search. Click to add an alert (see next chapter).|
|This icon appears if an alert for this search exists. click to modify your alert.|
|This icon indicates that you have not shared this search with your colleagues. *|
|This icon indicates that you are currently sharing this search with you with your colleagues. *|
|This icon indicates that a colleague shares this search with you.|
|Click on this icon to see the details about this saved search.|
- Save the search for which you to create an alert (see previous chapter).
- Click on the mail icon (see next screenshot); a pop up opens to define the settings of the alert according to your preferences.
- Define the event for which you would like to set an alert. You can click as many checkboxes as desired.
- Define whether you want to receive an alert on a daily, weekly or monthly basis (alert e-mails will only be sent if changes occurred to the profiles on your selected profiles).
- Click the Save Button to submit your settings. it can take several seconds until your alert has been saved. You can change your settings at anytime by clicking on the mail icon by repeating steps 2-5. Click “Delete” to remove the email alert.
- A valid subscription to Biotechgate Companies.
- One of the following browsers(other browsers might work as well; but we can only guarantee the support for the following types and versions; also Java Script and Session Cookies must be enabled):
- Firefox 4.0 (or newer)
- Google Chrome 10.0 (or newer)
- Internet Explorer 9.0 (or newer)
- Opera 11.0 (or newer)
- Safari 5.0 (or newer)
* The “share with colleagues” feature is only enabled for multiple subscriptions / site & global license
Looking for your next Biotech or Medtech partner?
Use Biotechgate to identify new leads, licensing opportunities and management details.